Please plan to join us April 19-22.
Early Bird Registration: $49 through 3/15/2021
>>Registration Fee: $99 starting on 3/16/2021
This virtual event offers four days of content where key industry experts and leaders will share experiences, perspectives and actionable strategies that support sustainable, long-term change and growth in the mission-oriented banking sector and economic development in underserved and low-income communities.
WHEN: April 19 – 22, 2021
CONFERENCE TOPICS: Reimagining the Future of Mission-Oriented Banking – Perspectives from:
- CDFI/MDI Industry
- Creating Alignment with Impact Investors
- Business Case for Racial Equity, Diversity and Financial Inclusion
- Measuring and Communicating Development Impact
- New Markets Tax Credit Program Workshop
- Regulator and Policy Perspectives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Professionals and organizations who are stakeholders in the mission-oriented banking industry and support economic development of disadvantaged, underserved communities, including:
- Executive management teams at community/mission-focused banks and organizations (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CLOs, CCOs, CROs and community development/CRA officers)
- Boards of directors
- Bank and ESG investors and lenders
- Foundations and nonprofit executives
- NMTC consultants, investors, lenders and professionals
- Advisors to community banks including consulting, finance, investment banking, IT, legal, lending and strategy advisors
- Banking and community development regulators
- Academia and researchers
Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
James Lee Sorenson
Chairman, Sorenson Impact Foundation
Join CDFI Fund Director, Jodie Harris, in conversation with former CDFI Fund Directors, Annie Donovan and Donna Gambrell.
Director, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund)
Chief Operating Officer, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
President & CEO, Appalachian Community Capital
As part of NCIF mission to strengthen the sector, conference registration is offered at $49 (early bird) to make conference content available to more CDFI, Minority Banks and other mission-driven organizations and greater access to multiple people within the same organization.
Questions or concerns? Please send a message to email@example.com